Monday, February 8, 2010

hola form Dale

I just got off work, so I figured I would post to settle down for the night. Tomorrow Emily and I are in a couples competition at Lipscomb. I am real curious to see what kind of questions we get asked about each other. I know one thing...I want to win.

Emily and I just finished celebrating our 11th month in relationship. I have known her since I was a little baby freshman, which seems like so long ago. She has been the biggest blessing in my life.

I knew I had found a good girl when we went and got the deluxe edition of copeland's last CD and watched all the videos on the dvd together. Everyday after has proved my assumptions about Emily. She is the best girl in the world.

I am so thankful for all the time I have spent has Emily's best friend. I am so glad Emily wears a promise ring from me. I can't wait to tell about all the great adventures we have had and will have the rest of our life.

Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment