Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Day

I'm super excited for Valentine's Day on Sunday. Dale made reservations at a really nice place and I have no idea where yet. It will be a nice surprise :) This is our first official Valentines Day as a couple!

I can't believe it's been a year....I remember around this time last year I received my first note from Dale. He secretly put it in my mail box and I got it on Valentine's Day. We weren't officially together yet but I remember being a little giddy, haha. We couldn't spend last V-Day together because Dale was out of town for a camp, I think. Anyway, his note was adorable and sweet and I knew that things were going to be good, haha. He has written me many, many notes since then I have kept them all :) I think I'll go re-read that first one.

Update on Sunday!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment