Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend in Gatlinburg

This weekend I was blessed to be able to go to Winterfest again. This time was different because I got to bring Dale along with me! We had a really fun time with my cousins. I don't get to see them as much as I want to so I'm very thankful for the past 3 days. I think being at Winterfest with them helps me get more out of the day. I'm also really glad that they have a lot in common with Dale...like video games haha...but it means the world to me to see him and my family as friends. Glow golf is so fun!

We really enjoyed the theme this year, "Taking Off the Veil of Sin". I think it taught us a lot about relationships and how to make ours even better. Communication is key to a healthy relationship and we are blessed to have that in ours. I'm very glad that forgiveness exists. I'm glad to know that even though I make mistakes, I am still loved. I know our relationship will not be perfect but I know that we both want Christ to be in the lead. I pray that we always love each other and everyone else with the love that Christ has shown us.

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment