Monday, March 8, 2010

One Year Anniversary

Wow, where do I even begin with all that I want to say. Today Dale and I have been dating for a whole year! I can not believe it. Probably this time a year ago, we were holding hands for the first time. It is very difficult to summarize our first year into a blog. All I really know is that this has been the greatest year of my life and it's great to know that there are many more to come! I am beyond blessed to be with him and and be in love with him. Over this year we have grown a lot and learned a lot. We have shared a lot together- the good and the bad. I'm thankful for it all and wouldn't change a second of it. I'm grateful that he is the one that I get to share these things with. I thank God for Dale and our relationship everyday. Before, it was kinda weird to think about finding that perfect person for me. I never really understood how that would feel until I met Dale. God knew exactly what he was doing. Dale is my best friend, the love of my life, an amazing man of God and so much more.

I forget where we heard this but we really liked it... It was a quote that said "Always kiss like its the first and the last time." It's important to not take that person for granted and always show them how much you love them. I am so happy to wear the promise ring that he gave me in December. It was the most meaningful thing anyone has done for me.

Here are some pictures from over the year :D


We went to DISNEY!!


Beach Trip


6 months at P.F. Changs


This one is just my favorite


Promise Ring :)


Thanksgiving

I think that is enough pictures. Anyways, I cant wait to see what else God has in store for us. I know it will be awesome.

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment