Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thinking about today

The best kind of tired happens after you have spent a day working on work and school with the person you love. Emily and I have been applying for Summer jobs in Atlanta right now. I basically transformed from a nice calm Dale, to a crazy applying for job maniac. Emily just stood by me and supported me while I applied at every store I could think up. A few hours ago we just laughed at how ridiculous I was being. I sat and worked on the longest application ever through over half of The Time Traveler's Wife.

Pretty much I realized today how amazing life is. I havent laughed and smiled for no reason this much in forever. Emily is really the most amazing beautiful woman. She makes me smile more and laugh harder everyday.


I had a flash-forward to when we are both in our 40s and wathing tv....or whatever they will have when we are 40....and all we do is laugh and smile. I think I am going to look back and say, "Wow, the best thing that ever happened to me is still with me."


Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment