Monday, March 8, 2010

one year!

Emily and I have officially spent a whole year dating. Even though I have had some real terrible days, the year I have spent with her has been the best year of my life. In the car tonight (on our way back from Pei Wei!), we talked about all the things we had done in JUST one year. We have been to Kings Island twice. We saw a bajillion concerts including Thrice, New Found Glory, Blink 182, Copeland, and Paramore to name a few. We went to Florida twice and Disney once. We have seen amazing movies. We have gone to a soccer game. I swear, we have done more things in one year than some people get to do in just one lifetime.

We have grown up so much. A year ago we were just little babies, but now we are best friends and inseperable. Some of the best memories of the year consist of Emily and I getting to just relax and laugh and enjoy being in love. I am blessed to know I will have years and years of the same to come.
I want everyone to know how beautiful, talented, and wonderful Emily is. She is the most compassionate, loving, and tender hearted woman I know. I never imagined someone so perfect for me existed. Now that I know how wonderful she is, I would never ever ever want anything mroe than to cherish her forever.

Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment