Friday, March 5, 2010

the two best friends that anyone could have!

this week has turned out to be pretty dang awesome all around. Despite all my working, Emily and I managed to do some awesome things. Tuesdays are ice cream days. Lipscomb Students get a discount at Maggie Moo's. On Wednesday Netherlands played USA in soccer and Emily got us taco bell! She loves me so much. I told her she did not have to go do that, but she said she didn't want me to miss the game. She did NOT mention in her blog how much trouble she had dealing with other slow drivers just to get food. She is the best. Thursday morning I worked 6:30am-12:00pm then did class and went straight to sanctuary practice after I had a fun dinner with Emmy. I am thankful for all of our lunch and dinner breaks.

TODAY was the best day though. We had an early anniversary celebration because, for one, we had nothing going on. We started by going to get dinner at Cheesecake factory. Her mom sent us a gift card (thanks Mrs. Sisco!) so we hardly had to pay anything. Her mom also sent us some free movie tickets which we used to see Alice in Wonderland! The kid behind us said, "any movie with Robin Williams is good!" to which I silently replied to Emily, "Flubber was NOT great.."

One of my finer moments for sure.

I am thankful for the time I spend with Emily. Even when work and school are crazy, she and I can just relax and play Mario Party ds. No matter what we do, I know we will have fun, and laugh, and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment